West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we go more traditional tomorrow.

Ederson
Walker - Stones - Dias - Akanji (Ake 70th)
Rodri (Phillips 50th if comfortable lead)
Gundo - Bernardo
Mahrez - Haaland (Alvarez 60th) - Grealish (Foden 60th)

we just have to go full strength and try to win this game cause it might be a little tricky. We can rotate for Leeds because they are terrible. Hopefully we score two early goals to calm the game.

Again, the difference is they are playing the team in first that rarely ever drops points at home and even less frequently during title run-ins.

It makes no sense to go all out to get three points against the best team in the country at the expense of their squad fitness for their European fixtures and remaining much more manageable league games.

We are talking about what is best for West Ham. This is where good strategy keeps you up or poor strategy takes you down (and out of Europe), and going all-in for three points at the Etihad in this scenario, given all of the variables, is just batshite crazy strategy.
I agree with your sentiments Seb however I take nothing for granted.
Your theory could serve us well but I do think the Hammers are a better team than their league position suggests.
Let’s worry about us. Strong team blow them away then think about Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.