West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your sentiments Seb however I take nothing for granted.
Your theory could serve us well but I do think the Hammers are a better team than their league position suggests.
Let’s worry about us. Strong team blow them away then think about Leeds.
We agree. My point was about what West Ham would likely (and, really, should) do, rather than what we will do.

Pep will take this match seriously, as it is another of three in a short time that can twist the knife in to Arse’s back.

Wallet not updated,still got Arsenal on it(android),any clues Blues?
I have West Ham on mine. This is surprising as I am unable to go and shifted the ticket on the exchange a week ago?

Can’t see West Ham resting anyone, more likely any injury niggles won’t be risked. Will be a tough one, generally West Ham have given us a match whenever we play them.

Bowen was excellent for them at theirs last season so hopefully Ake will be back to shut him down. Antonio had caused us real problems and can be an effective physical presence. They’ll look for set pieces as they score lots from corners (3 goals on Saturday) and we’re not defending them as well this season.

That said if we put out a strong enough team we should win. Alvarez will probably start and I’d like to see Foden start. Can’t see is risking Phillips but as may have to soon as Rodri is overworked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.