West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest possible team tonight and then make changes if we can. We perform well when we have a rhythm and we've got plenty of options to rest and rotate as required, without losing quality.

De Bruyne seems to be the only question mark at the moment. Ake can come off the bench in the next couple so he's ready to start in Madrid. Laporte, Akanji and Gomez can share the left back role until then. Walker can start at RB and Stones/Akanji can cover. Bernie, Gundo, Foden, Alvarez, Grealish, Mahrez as wide/central options and the viking of course. Rodri for Phillips with 5 to go if we're 3-0 up.

That makes little sense they need at least 3 more points to be safe.They don't play again until Sunday evening at home to the rags.

Well Fat Sam reckons he needs 5 points for Leeds safety. That would take them to 35 points. On that reckoning WHU only need a point from 5 games.

And WHU have a European 1st leg semi final next week. I reckon it won`t be their strongest XI tonight. Antonio needs to be managed on game time, so injury prone.

How does he manage Haaland? Just played the full game at Fulham and must play against Madrid, so one of these next two fixtures he won’t start in my opinion. I’m guessing tonight he’s on the bench

Doesn't need to manage him does he? Play him for as long as he's needed tonight, same against Leeds. He wants to play the whole game and as long as he's scoring he's happy and confident. He can rest in 6 weeks time.

How does he manage Haaland? Just played the full game at Fulham and must play against Madrid, so one of these next two fixtures he won’t start in my opinion. I’m guessing tonight he’s on the bench
I hope he starts tonight it's another massive game that needs to be won, if we go a few goals up with 30 mins or so to spare we take him off.

Amazing self control!!!

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.