West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry blues, we will drop points tonight unless one of you can tell me how to reverse the curse. Here is why...

It's already been a perfect day. Went to bank to deposit cheque for overpayment of water rates. Cheque had Pam on it and not Pamela. So it spat the cheque back out and told me to piss off. Stormed out of bank. Went to Morrisons. Got to to the card only till. Looked in purse. No card. I lose things when I'm angry. Luckily had the cash. Got home. Cancelled card. Then 5 secs later mum shouts down and says "Alexa is down. Looked at the router. She'd only pulled out every plug she could find trying to fix it. Then tried to cover her tracks by plugging one back into socket, so the router was showing the red light of death and the entire Internet was down. Meanwhile, she snuck off back to bed and lied at first. It just went off, she said, and she never even went downstairs. She merely waited for me to get home. LIES! Unless it was the bloody cat that pulled all the other plugs out, and then reinserted just the one. innit? Anyway I stopped shouting after I fixed the blood
y net and Alexa and cancelled the lost bank card.

I don't care if these are First World problems. I'm not making her any dinner and City are playing tonight, and we will lose because today is cursed, I lost my debit card and mum tried to break the Internet. It is a sign. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. What's to be done?

I'll be at the Etihad tonight and have an ongoing "haven't seen City win on a sunny Wednesday afternoon in the Prem" curse, so apologies in advance.

Sorry blues, we will drop points tonight unless one of you can tell me how to reverse the curse. Here is why...

It's already been a perfect day. Went to bank to deposit cheque for overpayment of water rates. Cheque had Pam on it and not Pamela. So it spat the cheque back out and told me to piss off. Stormed out of bank. Went to Morrisons. Got to to the card only till. Looked in purse. No card. I lose things when I'm angry. Luckily had the cash. Got home. Cancelled card. Then 5 secs later mum shouts down and says "Alexa is down. Looked at the router. She'd only pulled out every plug she could find trying to fix it. Then tried to cover her tracks by plugging one back into socket, so the router was showing the red light of death and the entire Internet was down. Meanwhile, she snuck off back to bed and lied at first. It just went off, she said, and she never even went downstairs. She merely waited for me to get home. LIES! Unless it was the bloody cat that pulled all the other plugs out, and then reinserted just the one. innit? Anyway I stopped shouting after I fixed the bloody net and Alexa and cancelled the lost bank card.

I don't care if these are First World problems. I'm not making her any dinner and City are playing tonight, and we will lose because today is cursed, I lost my debit card and mum tried to break the Internet. It is a sign.
Conversely, you’ve used up all the bad mojo for the day and we will now absolutely smash West Ham.

It's already been a perfect day. Went to bank to deposit cheque for overpayment of water rates. Cheque had Pam on it and not Pamela. So it spat the cheque back out and told me to piss off. Stormed out of bank. Went to Morrisons. Got to to the card only till. Looked in purse. No card. I lose things when I'm angry. Luckily had the cash. Got home. Cancelled card. Then 5 secs later mum shouts down and says "Alexa is down. Looked at the router. She'd only pulled out every plug she could find trying to fix it. Then tried to cover her tracks by plugging one back into socket, so the router was showing the red light of death and the entire Internet was down. Meanwhile, she snuck off back to bed and lied at first. It just went off, she said, and she never even went downstairs. She merely waited for me to get home. LIES! Unless it was the bloody cat that pulled all the other plugs out, and then reinserted just the one. innit? Anyway I stopped shouting after I fixed the blood

I don't care if these are First World problems. I'm not making her any dinner and City are playing tonight, and we will lose because today is cursed, I lost my debit card and mum tried to break the Internet. It is a sign. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. What's to be done?
Support West Ham :)

FInd a darkened room and don't come out until full time :-)

Reactions: Pam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.