West Ham United (H) - Wed 3rd May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
id bring lewis back in and rest rodders and gundogan if we can. they looked knackered.

Ederson

Walker Akanaji Laporte

Stones Lewis

Bernie

Mahrez Alvarez Haaalnd Foden
2 home games, rest and recover as much as possible, no travelling-go all out both games-then we can have room to make mistakes near the end.

Tricky game.

Wet Spam have players who can hurt us....Antonio, Bowen,Rice.

They are v good at set pieces.

KDB is out until Madrid so Phil,Bernardo & Laporte should come back in but unless Philips metamorphosis’s into Kaka, Rodders is going to have to play on and get rested if we are comfortable.

Four days r & r....open the fridge !!
No manu then , he cant win a header to save his life , ruby and eric please , pity nathan is not ready

For West Ham:

Ederson

Walker Stones Laporte Akanji
Phillips (Rodri will play though)
Kev. Julian
Bernardo. Haaland. Foden

Gundogan, Dias, Grealish and Rodri, especially need rest. Pep doesn’t trust Phillips yet though, so I don’t think Rodri will get a rest sadly. However, we should beat this lot with any lineup. Going 3-1. Don’t care how we win, just get the result.

I’d go with:

Ederson

Walker Dias Laporte

Stones Rodri

Mahrez Bernardo Foden

Alvarez Haaland.

(I don’t even know how to write our team out anymore ha! Summert like that though).

I think Gundogan and Grealish need a rest for this. Stones will get his rest v Leeds.

I was thinking maybe Rico Lewis against Leeds. Maybe play a stronger side against West Ham since they did manage to draw with Arsenal recently.
I agree. Besides, Gomez gets game time ahead of Lewis in the last couple of months, so I would expect him to start if we are to rotate. Especially after his impressive performance vs Sheffield.

We need are big players as in size , west ham are going to give us a physical test and bombard the goal , need good headers and brick walls

id bring lewis back in and rest rodders and gundogan if we can. they looked knackered.

Ederson

Walker Akanaji Laporte

Stones Lewis

Bernie

Mahrez Alvarez Haaalnd Foden
Lewis will get caught out under pressure. We don’t want to make this game any harder than needed. Stones and Philips might work.

High pressure game, Lewis would be targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.