West Ham United PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Foden. Brilliant in his role and the first goal was a beauty.

Gvardiol close 2nd.

Really strong team-performance by the lads and I had not a second nerves to deal with. Thank you for another fantastic PL season.

I debated long and hard over this one because it was very difficult to break it down to a single player. Every man on that field gave their heart and soul today.
Yes Phil(he’s one of our own)Foden was great, Bernie Silva was a will o’th wisp once again, Jeremy was amazing, I could go through every player and say they deserved it but I gave my vote to today’s Captain Kyle because his running at times was phenomenal. His reading of the game was exceptional at times.
So Kyle Walker gets it from me. :-)

Definately not Akanji who normaly gets a 7 from me but today he was asleep at the wheel on 5 occasions - his worst ever game for us.
Normally mr reliable, don't know what happened today.

Oh, and I'm not voting for Phil, I thought he started brilliantly, but faded after 20 minutes, came back into it second half for a while, but he's been much better for me.

Phil Foden f-cking owned that pitch today and he said it himself while celebrating his second goal.
All the midfielders were top draw.
imagine if we played Gvardiol in his best position. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.