West Ham United PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
What a goal though
It was phenomenal. He teed it up for himself, and even then he took it high as bicycle kicks go.
He’ll never score another goal like that again! Like that bloody Crouchino goal for, I think, Stoke. And there was a Messiesque one that Palace scored against us by I forget who. It has to be against City, and preferably in the delicate stages of a title run-in…

Man of the Match and Man of the Season , looking forward to watching Phil warming the bench under Waistcoat in the summer , because according to Southgate the messiah , Phil can't play in the middle

KIng Kev , strolled about the pitch playing short passes and kept our tempo.
His second half was masterful. Just went in to that dressing room at half time, said come on lads stop fucking about and led them out with the bit between his teeth. We had total control of the second half and it mainly down to him showing the way. Brilliant player. Having said that Foden still for my vote with Doku second.

It was phenomenal. He teed it up for himself, and even then he took it high as bicycle kicks go.
He’ll never score another goal like that again! Like that bloody Crouchino goal for, I think, Stoke. And there was a Messiesque one that Palace scored against us by I forget who. It has to be against City, and preferably in the delicate stages of a title run-in…
Andros Townsend.

That was a fantastic strike.

GotS, I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.