West Ham United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwopa Nawty
In case anyone doesn’t read the article, it wasn’t Hammers’ fans who injured the police officers, it was the Anderlecht fans.

Much like another set of Belgian cunts nearly killed a City fan when we traveled over there last year, seems their footy fans are dickheads.

Ah, nice to see this thread back on page one. A club run by criminals.
Legacy written by Michael Gillard is worth reading. It is primarily about one of the biggest London gangsters.
His business dealings with the convicted criminal who now runs West Ham is very interesting. An eye opener you might say.

Ah, nice to see this thread back on page one. A club run by criminals.
Legacy written by Michael Gillard is worth reading. It is primarily about one of the biggest London gangsters.
His business dealings with the convicted criminal who now runs West Ham is very interesting. An eye opener you might say.

1666038957951.gif

The resident West Ham supporter at work told me yesterday that he is going to "church" next weekend to watch the Hammers against Leicester.

I replied, "I don’t know about that, but David Silva is a footballing god."

He said he couldn’t disagree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.