West Ham United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d guess he won’t be buying his own drinks for a long time on a match day, well played big lad.
I had close up encounters at Maine Road and Piccadilly Station with the ICF in the 80s,and before that their predecessors the Mile End Mob in the 70s and I was very lucky to get away unscathed on both occasions.
Mind you I could run fast back in those days !!

I had close up encounters at Maine Road and Piccadilly Station with the ICF in the 80s,and before that their predecessors the Mile End Mob in the 70s and I was very lucky to get away unscathed on both occasions.
Mind you I could run fast back in those days !!
I remember it well mate but oddly never felt threatened by them, one of the few sets of fans who still had a moral code back then ime, not saying they always got it right, but generally, if you weren’t interested it’d be ok ( I was like a shithouse rat too back then though, just in case ;-).

Having said that, my mate, who was a bit of a loon, absolutely loved West Ham coming to town, always said they were mad and game as fuck no matter what the odds.

Genuinely hope if they draw AZ ever again, the decent AZ fans have the sense to not turn up, that last night isn’t going to be forgotten.

So many of the people paid handsomely to write about football seem to derive zero pleasure from the sport they cover.
Or alternatively they only derive pleasure if it’s a certain three teams wearing red who are successful???

Looking after their people after seeing attacked whilst stewards stood by.

Am I the only one who's disguted by these seemingly able bodied young males, not men, who'd rather stand and film the whole situation while other men, some much older, ran to get involved and protect the women and children from being attacked?

Seriously, I'm fucking disgusted. The ones filming on their mobiles, safe from harm should I hope have to answer to other West Ham in the future.

Am I the only one who's disguted by these seemingly able bodied young males, not men, who'd rather stand and film the whole situation while other men, some much older, ran to get involved and protect the women and children from being attacked?

Seriously, I'm fucking disgusted. The ones filming on their mobiles, safe from harm should I hope have to answer to other West Ham in the future.

Whilst I agree to an extent, if people aren't filming it then there's no evidence etc.

Any truth in the rumour doing the rounds this morning (albeit for a very short time), that Alkmaar players families had issues with WHU fans during the first leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.