West Ham United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do fear that whilst the actions from West Ham fans and players were understandable that UEFA have been handed an excuse to vent their anger on English football again - expect West Ham to face punitive sanctions
Absolute crap. The West Ham fans were the innocent party, they were blatantly attacked by Alkmaar fans. Completely unwarranted.

Any truth in the rumour doing the rounds this morning (albeit for a very short time), that Alkmaar players families had issues with WHU fans during the first leg?
Yes. It is reported that it wasn't as serious!!!!! But some West Ham fans started trouble as you say and I assume this was retaliation.

Yes. It is reported that it wasn't as serious!!!!! But some West Ham fans started trouble as you say and I assume this was retaliation.
The result of UEFA demanding 200 or 250 tickets for visiting teams in "prime positions" defined as along the side of the pitch between the penalty areas. Didn't notice this at our place on Wednesday but I've seen a small block surrounded by stewards in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.