West Ham United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually looking forward to the final. WHU are not bad to watch and great fans. Decent kits. Just drop the U from the name and they'd be the best London outfit. I really hope WHU have a similar atmospheric uptake since their new stadium move. Upton Park was always a great away day. That London Stadium isn't too bad but needs more connection to the club and fans. I might make some bubbles tomorrow evening.

Cheers!
COYI !!!

I got offered a coach seat for £100 return - 16 hour journey at least !
Not sure it’s worth missing the birth of my newborn daughter - so best to watch down my local.
All the best BH85, good luck tonight, more importantly hope everything goes well with the birth.

Pretty sure your other half will agree with your choice. Any names yet?

For all you Wet Spam supporters, all the very best tonight. Great club, great fans. Looking forward to hearing bubbles sung on the telly box

When I was a kid and had the subbuteo game, I had the West Ham team as I loved the kit, itwas the blue shirt with two maroon hoops
subbuteo-hw-team-79-west-ham-2nd-3.jpg

Cheers!
COYI !!!

I got offered a coach seat for £100 return - 16 hour journey at least !
Not sure it’s worth missing the birth of my newborn daughter - so best to watch down my local.
Behave. There'll always be another kid in the offing; not sure you can say the same for a European final for the 'ammers. Get your arse out to Prague.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.