West Ham Utd PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Erling again great hat trick, special mention to Kova and Rico all in all a really good result. West Ham look a decent side who have really improved.

Haaland again for me. Three fantastic goals today, great moves and lovely finishing. You'd be hard pressed to see a better hatrick this season.
Kovacic, Lewis and Bernardo also played well. KDB had a good first half but Haaland steels today's honours.

Haaland will rightly get all the plaudits, but I went with Kova today.Big shoutout to Kev, Rico Jack & Bernie , also Gundo and Nunes for their cameos too.

voted for the big lad,hes frightening,jack was excellent in the first half,as was kev,kova was excellent all match as was akanji,rico i gave motm last week even though big erl scored a hatrick, rico again nearly stole it again thought he was brilliant all match, not sure if anyone saw at the final whistle rico had given his all and collapsed completely shattered,big shoutout to nunes, he looked very lively and if kev would of set erl up for the hatrick like that we would all be creaming ourselves, that little bit of action from nunes will have done him the world of good, the only below par for me was doku, he just doesn't look as dangerous on the right.

It felt wrong not voting for the big guy last week. He gets it tonight. So disappointed he didn't get the 4th as his runs were that good and he finishes with ease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.