West Ham Utd PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Again all the Grealish fan girls and boys show how meaningless the BBC player of the match vote is. He was decent today, but several other deserved better ratings. Only way to win the BBC vote is to grow your calves

Haaland because I bypassed his hat-trick last week and voted for Lewis ... special mention to Kova & Lewis for a third week in a row ...

I thought the team played really well, the first half they were superb.

If Kev's efforts would've gone in, he would be in the frame, but i have to give it to Erling.

Three top notch finishes and good overall play today, the lad is just an incredible striker!

3 great goals will win it for Erling, but a lot of good performances.

Best game from KDB for a while, Bernardo's work rate was fantastic (my vote), Rico reminded of David Silva the spaces he kept finding, and his touch, Kovacic good again, faded a bit in the second half, Doku had a good first half, then faded, Nunes looked quite relaxed when he came on, good assist, Ederson made a fantastic save at the end.

Great start to the season, only 35 more wins required ;-)

Everyone good, no-one good enough to deserve it more than the hattrick hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.