West Ham v CITY - Official Match Thread.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ricster said:
Lol, got to love the matchday thread's, the game hasn't even kicked off yet and someone is already criticising, lol.
it is merely a joke about joke for self-amusement.

What do you reckon mate?, personally I'd have a twinge of dissappointment if we didn't win 2 or 3-0, I think this lot are there for the taking.

I rate Jo, and i can start seeing in small pieces what he was like at CSKA. There is a player in there and although being out on the left still isn't his natural position, he plays better there than an out and out striker.

I'll take a boring 1-0 win, as long as we get 3 points in the bag i honestly couldn't care less.

I can see a good open game today with both teams going for it, a lot harder win than some on here are expecting 1-2

Is it just me that finds that Premier League intro video annoying? How come all the teams flags are flying of famous landmarks in their cities apart from the City one that seems to be flying from a pylon?

Irwell said:
Is it just me that finds that Premier League intro video annoying? How come all the teams flags are flying of famous landmarks in their cities apart from the City one that seems to be flying from a pylon?

LOL I noticed that too.. our flag is on fucking power lines..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.