West Ham v CITY - Official Match Thread.

I'm a big believer that Mario will become one of te best players in the world!

But today he's done my head right in! Deserved the booking, well done ref. Needs to shut the fuck up, play on, stop moaning, play the game; dick head!

Coming off now, needed to really!

Damocles said:
That's a disgraceful booking. Under what law has he just been punished?

Disgrace.
It's under the face doesn't fit law. Lost count of how many times he's been clattered today without any punishment.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:17 pm --<br /><br />
Damocles said:
That's a disgraceful booking. Under what law has he just been punished?

Disgrace.
It's under the face doesn't fit law. Lost count of how many times he's been clattered today without any punishment.

best to put on Johnson in place of Balo at this time, Balo looks like he might get sent off again..... come on Johnson then!

Sky at it again...

58 A couple of hefty challenges from De Jong - who else? - help increase the volume around Upton Park.

57 Yaya Toure finds Balotelli with an excellent ball into the West Ham box, but Tomkins gets back to prevent a shot on goal from close range with an excellent sliding tackle as the City striker looked to work the ball back onto his right foot.

56 Balotelli's toys come out of the pram after he is stopped in his tracks by Matt Upson's excellent sliding challenge. The youngster wanted a free-kick, but Upson got plenty of the ball.

So obvious that was going to happen. I like Mario but he hasnt showed up today. He was booked so had to be taken off.

He just walked straight down the tunnel. Hes just such a bellend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.