West Ham v CITY - Official Match Thread.

Silva, Tevez, Johnson

or

Silva, Tevez, Balotelli

Against Everton? Johnson had the super sub effect yet again while Balotelli had a bad day, but Johnson is still questionable over 90 minutes and Balotelli can have an on day (though the Blue Dippers will try and wind him up, especially Cahill and Screech).

Fantastic performance and the win richly deserved. Yaya Toure definitely man of the match, Silva a close second. Both were a class above today. Shame we couldn't keep the clean sheet but it's no big deal.

Think Mancini did right by Balotelli by taking him off, could've been sent off again if he stayed on the pitch, was getting a bit heated. Shame him walking down the tunnel will be what the papers focus on tomorrow, not that it really matters.

Good result although we didnt even get out of second gear, Silva is in a different class, Yaya had his best game for us so far, he's growing on me. I'm afraid to say Balotelli is the new Robinho, his attitude stinks, he may have the ability but that's no good if your not willing to put a shift in, he looks disinterested and like a child when he doesn't get every decision his way, think he will be gone by the end of the season al la Robinho on loan then permanent move. Oh and I'd like to thank our defence I had 3 clean sheets for my fantasy team until that goal :( but seriously good result, now bring on Juventus.

Still drooling about that third goal today, el matador's superb pass to aj followed by a class finish. Great stuff and typifies our fluid movement at the moment. Nice to see the lads celebrating all together.

Lovely gesture by Aj to throw his shirt into the crowd.

A good away performance but a clean sheet would of been great. Sloppy marking for their goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.