West Ham Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markt85 said:
Big Sam on Talksport .... He's confident

I bet he is! City's away form at the moment is that of team fighting relegation. Unfortunatley for him(and you) I think it could change tomorrow

Its a full house and on tv,they will be up for it big time. Keep them quiet for 10 minutes then apply the pressure and get a very important 3 points.

Loukas said:
Marvin said:
We have big games every 3-4 days for the foreseeable

The Premiership And the Champions League are our priorities, and we can't do well in both unless we rotate

Short-sighted to play Aguero every 3-4 days. Do that and he'd be in trouble before you know it. I'm not sure he's fully recovered from last season's knee injuries so it may well be that City will be very reluctant to play him three times in a week.

This period, and others that follow, are why we assembled our forward line.

We can, there is no reason why he shouldn't play Aguero on Saturday, I don't think he played in the international break either? Could be wrong on that though. He's gotta just start his strongest team for every game and worry about injuries or fatigue when they happen. If Aguero or any other of our better players get injured we should still have enough about ourselves to get a result in Moscow next week. The one game out of the 4 I would consider resting players for is obvious Newcastle.

Your both correct. Play Kun every 3 to 4 days and he could get injured sooner than you expect. But we def need our strongest squad tomorrow !

Only a win would do the job at this stage imo !

Kompany and Demichelis not ready for West Ham but should be ok next week.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-city/news/kompany-demichelis-to-miss-west-ham-match_111953.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ma ... 11953.html</a>

We need to be at them tomorrow from the off I can see this going exactly the same as last year, when Swetty Sam parked the bus. I would pack the midfield with Milner, Flopinho and Yaya in the middle along with Navas out wide and Silva with the free role just behind Negrado up top alone.

Swetty will have done his homework and would take a draw but with the knowledge of they might nick one on the break. Pellers really needs to sort this one out tomorrow and get that first away win in the bag before it starts becoming an issue.

Mike D said:
We need to be at them tomorrow from the off I can see this going exactly the same as last year, when Swetty Sam parked the bus. I would pack the midfield with Milner, Flopinho and Yaya in the middle along with Navas out wide and Silva with the free role just behind Negrado up top alone.

Swetty will have done his homework and would take a draw but with the knowledge of they might nick one on the break. Pellers really needs to sort this one out tomorrow and get that first away win in the bag before it starts becoming an issue.

Oh dear.

Heard a bit of Noel G on TS last night and could have sworn i heard him say Vinnys out for 6 weeks.

Not sure where he got it from as i can't find anything that says that.

"We must address a lot of unnecessary mistakes, unnecessary fouls and our concentration at set-pieces."

I like that quote from Pellers as the number of fouls we commit bugs me something rotten.

OB1 said:
"We must address a lot of unnecessary mistakes, unnecessary fouls and our concentration at set-pieces."

I like that quote from Pellers as the number of fouls we commit bugs me something rotten.

Yeah, that's something that's been irritating me in the away games so far this season. Most of them are needless.

anything other than a win and there will be more questions raised about MP ability and rightfully so...I really hope he turns the away form around as we have been poor and Im still not convinced that we have the right balance through the team or that he is able to adapt tactically (which is what everyone said was one of his strong points but Im yet to see it)

didnt west ham play 6 in midfield and no strikers in their last game?....we will have to chage the way we play or we will get overrun again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.