West Ham Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just know if Mourinho was our manager we'd be lining up with a midfield trio of yaya Fernando and fernandinho every game. What an amazing midfield that would be don't know why pellers doesn't see it.

Going two up top again with Dzeko starting....not sure he's had a great season so far but today would be a good day to start showing his form and goals of last season...c'mon big Edin. Surprised that Jovetic remains on the bench, he must have done something to annoy MP as he had a great start before getting injured and since he's come back and is clearly fit again, he's been left out.
I suspect a lot of blues would like to see us go with the one up front and have Jovetic playing just in behind, the guy does a ton of tracking back. Fernando will get hassled like hell on the ball today by West Ham's midfield, he needs to be quicker and more alert than he was last weekend.
It would be nice to be 2 up at half time and not to have to go through the "other team pulls back one goal before the 65th minute" routine that we always seem to go through these days.

Rammy Blue said:
Mattyc55 said:
Manuel 'Yaya in a two man midfield' Pellegrini

Fortunately, today, West Ham play 4-4-2 so should be ideal for us.

I hope so, because at face value that's a very lightweight looking midfield again (from a defensive point of view). West Ham are far more mobile and tenacious in that area than they were last year. I predict a far tougher afternoon than we had at Hull or Villa

Armaan said:
You just know if Mourinho was our manager we'd be lining up with a midfield trio of yaya Fernando and fernandinho every game. What an amazing midfield that would be don't know why pellers doesn't see it.

That does really bug me about pellers,all the pundits and fans see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.