West Ham Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have suffered quite badly by teams on the counter this season and West Ham so far have been one of the best teams to play on the counter so we have to be very careful of not slipping up here.

Pellegrini will likely go two up top but I am hoping that he plays just the one.

Rammy Blue said:
blue ranger said:
117 M34 said:
It's worked brilliantly for the rags so far

Plus I forgot my favourite player silva lol - that's why I'm not manager ha ha.

Think 4-2-3-1 probably the way to go.

Was only pulling your leg earlier, gathered you'd forgotten as opposed to leaving Merlin out. ;-)

For me, it's 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. Bottom line is that Yaya is always going to play, so therefore Manny needs to alter the system.

I'd like to see this just to judge it....

..................Nando............Dinho....................
.............................Yaya..............................
.......Merlin................................Jovetic..........
............................Sergio..............................

Agree mate - would be more than happy with that.

Instant_Offense said:
Rammy Blue said:
blue ranger said:
Plus I forgot my favourite player silva lol - that's why I'm not manager ha ha.

Think 4-2-3-1 probably the way to go.

Was only pulling your leg earlier, gathered you'd forgotten as opposed to leaving Merlin out. ;-)

For me, it's 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. Bottom line is that Yaya is always going to play, so therefore Manny needs to alter the system.

I'd like to see this just to judge it....

..................Nando............Dinho....................
.............................Yaya..............................
.......Merlin................................Jovetic..........
............................Sergio..............................

Considering Lamps will be gone in a month or so and we genuinely have no other central midfielders, would it not be something approaching rotational suicide to play the 3 of them together regularly? And for those who think Lampard may extend his loan, see: David Villa.

I agree we wouldn't have too many options once Frank has gone although we may well sign a mid in Jan to replace him. We'd have Jimmy though and could also use players like Nasri, Navas etc to rotate the 3 behind the striker.

More the point is just that I think personally that 4-2-3-1 would be a better formation for us to work with.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155445&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... &sk=t&sd=a</a>
Some good memories here, I was at the pitch invasion game , thought we were in for some lumber when they first game on the pitch but it turned out to be a great love in .. Always had a soft spot for WHU .

they have played no one yet which is why they are in a false league position.
however, they will have an improved sense of purpose and confidence from last year as a result of that which will last about 10 minutes when they realise it's the Champions they are playing and not Burnley.

4-1.

3rdgenerationblue said:
however, they will have an improved sense of purpose and confidence from last year as a result of that which will last about 10 minutes when they realise it's the Champions they are playing and not Burnley.

4-1.
Highly unlikely. I'll take a 1-0 win right now. Though 4-1 would be easier on my nerves!

jimharri said:
3rdgenerationblue said:

4-1.
Highly unlikely. I'll take a 1-0 win right now. Though 4-1 would be easier on my nerves!

3rdgenerationblue - agree with you, we're the best team in this league and have a good chance of spanking them again. Westham have lost to any half decent side this season.

jimharri said:
3rdgenerationblue said:

4-1.

Especially if its 4-0 at half time.

Would love us to do what Bayern did at Roma in the first 25 minutes.

I can't remember when I went to get my cuppa at half time and thought this next 45 minutes will be nerve free for many a bluemoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.