West Ham Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippy_boy said:
stimo said:
Chippy_boy said:
You've made 9,600 posts on an opposing fans' forum???? Wow! Are we the only ones, or are a 24x7 serial poster on lots of forums?
you've made 8000 posts on a forum you weird little man, who cares?? mark85 is a good poster and has provided some decent insight to our opponents. and we've a connection to west ham so he is welcomed on here.

What a completely bizarre post.

What on earth makes you think I have problem with him, or that I am a "weird little man"? I've not said a bad word against the guy nor suggested he's remotely unwelcome. I am just amazed at how many posts he's made.

You've been a bit of pillock posting that. More than a bit.
That's the problem with the Internet. Misinterpretation.

I always make a point of reading Markt's posts. Good ambassador for his club and fans.

But one message board in enough for me. I get the feeling from the amount of Utd posters on here, and from City fans talking about the RAWK and Rag Café that a lot of people contribute towards a lot of forums.

Marvin said:
Chippy_boy said:
stimo said:
you've made 8000 posts on a forum you weird little man, who cares?? mark85 is a good poster and has provided some decent insight to our opponents. and we've a connection to west ham so he is welcomed on here.

What a completely bizarre post.

What on earth makes you think I have problem with him, or that I am a "weird little man"? I've not said a bad word against the guy nor suggested he's remotely unwelcome. I am just amazed at how many posts he's made.

You've been a bit of pillock posting that. More than a bit.
That's the problem with the Internet. Misinterpretation.

I always make a point of reading Markt's posts. Good ambassador for his club and fans.

But one message board in enough for me. I get the feeling from the amount of Utd posters on here, and from City fans talking about the RAWK and Rag Café that a lot of people contribute towards a lot of forums.

Yes indeed.

But regards the number of posts, I was truly staggered. He's posted nearly as many as me and I know how much time I spend on here that I really shouldn't. That an opposition fan should spend similar, I find really incredible. And as per my question, if he does it in other clubs' forums too, he must spend his whole life on footy forums!

blue ranger said:
Would 3-5-2 be an option for us? Would allow us 2 play 2 up front and an extra man in middle with yaya?

Hart

Kompany, MDM, Mangala

Zabba, Yaya, Fernando, Fernandinho, Kolarov

Dzeko, Aguero

Excellent idea, let's leave our best player out of the side.

Good thinking, I like it.

Rammy Blue said:
blue ranger said:
Would 3-5-2 be an option for us? Would allow us 2 play 2 up front and an extra man in middle with yaya?

Hart

Kompany, MDM, Mangala

Zabba, Yaya, Fernando, Fernandinho, Kolarov

Dzeko, Aguero

Excellent idea, let's leave our best player out of the side.

Good thinking, I like it.

it could be a 361 (or a 3511) but that's moot, 3 at he back haven't work in the PL yet and we've seen before ow that system works for us when we try it without working on it in preseason.

What I'd like to see is Jovetic start on the left irrespective of whether we play 2 upfront or 1. He can play the wide forward role, is supposed to have decent creativity, and with Milner working his socks off recently he could do with a rest. Navas I would never trust and as Silva has to start, ideal opportunity to see what Jovetic can do as a #7. what I dont know is if we go 442 or 4411 with yaya at #10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.