west Midlands/Birmingham based blues or supporters clubs

shakermaker85 said:
Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
Matt The Blue said:
I think MCFC West Midlands OSC sounds more organised and official.
In all seriousness, I think thats bang on, think setting up a fb page for the group would be helpful for blues not on the forum, we can use this to arrange meetings, travel to games etc.

Here you go..
https://facebook.com/groups/1399989350253790

Hopefully it works. I'm posting off my mobile. If not ill repost it later. Join up blues.!
added 'Jimi Hixx'

Just sent a request to join. Currently living in Coventry and working in Sutton Coldfield.

All you glory hunters! Bandwagon Jumpers! Support your local club you despicable twats!

;)

Just bumping this thread.

Can't believe the places where we've got supporters clubs: Merseyside, Malta, Iceland, East Midlands, Cyprus, Perth, Sierra Leone etc

Places where we haven't: Birmingham and the West Midlands

Hopefully someone with the time and the inclination will come along and get one going soon - I think the demand is there

Looking for supporters in Warwick, Leamington, Coventry, Birmingham area who are looking to set up a supporters club. Myself a brother are Seasoncard holders and travel home a away and have, for a number of years seen the Cheltenham a Gloucester coach and thought there must be enough supporters in the above areas to start our own supporters club. I know there is a UTD Supporters branch in Leamington and if they can do it surely we can. If anyone knows of any or would be interested in starting one then lets all get some ideas going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.