Westworld TV Show

Fantastic show, so many twist and turns and really gets your brain thinking. Can't wait for the finale

The final episode going to be 90 mins long

WHOOP WHOOP!!

I don't know what to expect but I'm sort of hoping for one or all of the following

1.an actual sub level maze to be found.

2.find out its set on another planet ( I still find it very weird that there seems to be no different weather in any of the timelines).

3.The hosts gang together and go for a ride and end up in medieval / roman / future / dinosaur / world.

4.All the hosts become aware and breakout into the real world causing carnage.

WHOOP WHOOP!!

I don't know what to expect but I'm sort of hoping for one or all of the following

2.find out its set on another planet ( I still find it very weird that there seems to be no different weather in any of the timelines).

3.The hosts gang together and go for a ride and end up in medieval / roman / future / dinosaur / world.

4.All the hosts become aware and breakout into the real world causing carnage.

My take on it is the "real world" is fucked somehow. I also think it is set in the future with the possibility of another planet. I read that most loose ends will be tied up in the last episode but I would imagine some sort of cliff-hanger after series 2 getting the green light.

William is the man in black 100% imo

My thoughts are everything that has happened and been seen thus far if Ford's new narrative..... Ford's new narrative has been playing for years over and over again. The MIB is trying to come to the end of the new narrative with a different outcome (like a alternate ending you sometimes get in games). Like any good mystery suspense book, it keeps you hooked till the final pages. Rarely does that convey to TV

WHOOP WHOOP!!

4.All the hosts become aware and breakout into a musical number to end the show.
Now youre talking

Tried a marathon watch the other day but fell asleep during ep6. Finished eps 6&7 last night and overall enjoyed the series and looking forward to season 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.