Wet Sham V Millwall - Major aggro

if west ham win and get drawn at home the game should be played behind closed doors if they are away they shouldnt be allowed any allocation, they should be kicked out of the competition really

Got to feel sorry for the innocent people who dont want to get involved but will end up getting caught up in it after the game, especially the kids.

Aaron Smith from Hemel Hempstead, who was at the game, said: "I saw one man cornered by at least a dozen Millwall fans before kick-off. Terrifying scenes."

Eyewitness Fergal O'Brien said: "I saw a West Ham fan getting punched in the face by a burly bald man who had a coin between his fists."

Another fan said: "I was in a throng walking up and a group of hooligans came for us.

"The police wanted to help but they were clearly afraid to use force. I am still shaking. I thought I was going to die."

Ben Newton, from Harrow, north London, said his father had been stretchered away after being hit with a dart to the head.

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they've seen some violence that is indescribable."

Jesus, I would hate to be a kid there, if someone went for you then you'd be really vulnerable and powerless.

I imagine millwall fans wont be let out for some time they will be there all night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.