Wet Sham V Millwall - Major aggro

dave the pie said:
i understand that this shouldnt be happening and every1 should be able 2 feel safe @ a football match, but everybody knew this was going to happen, maybe not to this extent, but it was never guna be friendly. so why take a child to this game?? thoughts.

I know what you mean, but you shouldn't be scared for you safety at a football game, or even your own safety.

100%manc said:
I think David Moyes wants in

Lord-of-the-chavs-antichavism-79515_500_375.jpg

Fucking hell 100%manc Its just taken me 10 mins to calm after seeing that lol thats just made my day

Bilboblue said:
I've got West Ham mates, been in the Queens pub many times when we play them.
A few City went in there 2 seasons ago and it kicked off surprisingly, City and West Ham get on well usually
Its only about 2 mins walk from Upton Park tube.

I lived in East Ham for a time, bloody awful place, there was always an air of menace about the place, used to go in a West Ham pub, called surprisingly enough "The Hammers"

spanishblue said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
we are taking the piss

That's the problem
Are you brain dead
There is a football supporter in hospital [it could be you if we play them in the next round] there is some shit house out there stabbing people like you and me

If the reports on the BBC earlier are correct, the FAN was stabbed at 25 minutes past 8, the match had started at 7.45, so IMHO almost certainly NOT a fan, possibly a local just out for a walk (in the middle of serious public disorder...), a hooligan out looking for it and getting more than he wanted, or posibly an ordinary bloke comming home from work, sad that there are still tw@ts that use Football to start gang warfare, but we know that they have never really gone away, just increased use of CCTV, better policing, and all seater stadia (much as i hate it) meaning that it is easier to trace or track anyone involved in trouble INSIDE the ground.

Jaqui Oatley wants somebody to give her one.

form an orderly queue....

spanishblue said:
blueinsa said:
"dont hit me guv...im only little"

;-), cheer up you miserable fooker, we are taking the piss out of the moronic hooligans, can you not see that?

Hay FOOKER
It makes you as bad as them if you think its funny did you go to any games in the 70s n 80s i was stabbed myself at WH IN 75 IT AINT fukin funny so take your sick sense of humor to millwall

Im sorry for what happened to you, but please dont come on here making out im as bad as them for trying to make light out of their moronic behaviour, whilst at the same time, mocking them.

Now i suggest we leave this?

Ducado said:
unsworthblue said:
the pc brigade on here should take a look at that sight just to appreciate the fluffy little bunnies that post on here

Do you think BM would be as popular as it is if it was full of posts like that?
not a chance mate.most of that stuff was nothing to do with football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.