Wet Sham V Millwall - Major aggro

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
dave the pie said:
i understand that this shouldnt be happening and every1 should be able 2 feel safe @ a football match, but everybody knew this was going to happen, maybe not to this extent, but it was never guna be friendly. so why take a child to this game?? thoughts.

I know what you mean, but you shouldn't be scared for you safety at a football game, or even your own safety.

100% agree, but there was always gunna be trouble there. Better safe than sorry imo. leave the kids @ home.

Not good news for our world cup 2018 bid is it??

When Blatter sees this it'll put us at the bottom of the list.

dave the pie said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
I know what you mean, but you shouldn't be scared for you safety at a football game, or even your own safety.

100% agree, but there was always gunna be trouble there. Better safe than sorry imo. leave the kids @ home.

Agreed. This is a night for people who can handle themselves. I don't mean looking for a fight I just mean being able to protect yourself should anything happen to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.