Wet Sham V Millwall - Major aggro

I know there is nothing the FA or each team can do about the draw, but the local council or the met should have stepped in. There are more important things than football and ensuring this doesn't happen is one of them.

I thought we were past all this in the 80's, never mind the 21st Century.

For me though films like Green Street add to this shit, yes its only a film and shouldnt be taken literally, but people with brains make that assessment. To these pricks tonight, it just makes it worse and makes it fun to re-enact the film.

I'd make a guess that 99% of the idiots younger than 20 are only doing it, because it was done in Green Street.

Then you get these sad fat pathetic 40 yr old pricks doing it just because it was done 20 years ago.

Sad times that football still has this. I'd say kick both teams out of football for good, but its unfair on the minority who just love their respective clubs.

Is it any wonder it still goes on, straight away after the show it on SNN, what's one of the adverts?

That's right, a trailer for The Firm.

The last time i saw aggro in the papers was actually millwall away at hull in the cup i think

Sad fact is, every club has it's share of fat over 40 hooligans, who would love nothing more than a chance to relive their pathetic fantasies again.
Give it a few days to die down and they will be back, reminiscing about how naughty they were in the 70s&80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.