Wet Sham V Millwall - Major aggro

BlueMooner87 said:
the question is will the fa come down hard on them?

will they fuck

They'll come down on them as hard as they did over Tevez.

markbmcfc said:
I thought we were past all this in the 80's, never mind the 21st Century.

For me though films like Green Street add to this shit, yes its only a film and shouldnt be taken literally, but people with brains make that assessment. To these pricks tonight, it just makes it worse and makes it fun to re-enact the film.

I'd make a guess that 99% of the idiots younger than 20 are only doing it, because it was done in Green Street.

Then you get these sad fat pathetic 40 yr old pricks doing it just because it was done 20 years ago.

Sad times that football still has this. I'd say kick both teams out of football for good, but its unfair on the minority who just love their respective clubs.

Nope. Most of the men are grown men.

Pathetic really, running on the pitch whats that all about!

Bet the guy who got stabbed was a lad caugt up in it all!

i8therags said:
Grimble said:
7742782.jpg

7742768.jpg

7742784.jpg

Fat fuckers!
I know it was a cup,but that doesn;t matter.An advert in the West ham,Millwall ground like this would look good------------

These have just cost you 10 points and removed from both domestic cups.

per FA governing body

I like that idea. Wish there was some sort of swift justice for all these idiots. I hope the video footage is put to good use and anyone on the pitch or causing trouble inside or outside the ground gets lengthy/life bans from their clubs. Probably won't though :(

sdm said:
Slater582 said:
A lot of scumbags in both sets of fanbases, more than most.

I grew up in a West ham area & I hate the *****.
Worked in east london for 18 months,one of the scariest places i've been to.I include the shankill road belfast and kosovo 1999 in the same bracket as what i witnessed down there.

I can vouch for that, a constant air of menace is all I can describe it as, not a nice place

chorleybloo123 said:
markbmcfc said:
I thought we were past all this in the 80's, never mind the 21st Century.

For me though films like Green Street add to this shit, yes its only a film and shouldnt be taken literally, but people with brains make that assessment. To these pricks tonight, it just makes it worse and makes it fun to re-enact the film.

I'd make a guess that 99% of the idiots younger than 20 are only doing it, because it was done in Green Street.

Then you get these sad fat pathetic 40 yr old pricks doing it just because it was done 20 years ago.

Sad times that football still has this. I'd say kick both teams out of football for good, but its unfair on the minority who just love their respective clubs.

Nope. Most of the men are grown men.

I was making reference to the youngens that had entered the pitch, not saying only they had entered the pitch. It was mainly middle aged men, my point was the young lads that had caused trouble wont actually know why they are doing it, and probably only are because of films like Green Street.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.