Wet Sham V Millwall - Major aggro

M22_blu said:
ManCityFC said:
TWAT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. Are you aware that a pregnant lady got caught up in all this shite tonight? (BBC - If your wondering))

Do you reckon she went for a bit of a scuffle. Dick.

now now no need for name calling

Sorry mate, but think before you type and click. Think about how you felt about little Freddie! I take my kids to games by myself and if all that crap kicked off whilst I had my 1 and 3 year old with me, I would be tottaly fucked. How would I protect my kids from that shite I saw tonight. It's my worst nightmare.

I wonder if the police have closed down the offensive website?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /phpBB2/viewtopic.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

mat said:
I wonder if the police have closed down the offensive website?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /phpBB2/viewtopic.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Probably have, yeah.

All the idiots from here who signed up and gave shit, not the best thing to do it seems.

Bilboblue said:
Look back at your post, you said EVERY game.
That's why YOUR post was bollocks.

Thanks, (again), I really had no idea what bollox I had posted (slight irony intended)......however in the real world, almost every decent standard league football match with a significant number of away fans has some potential for trouble, because amazingly even the likes of Charlton and Fulham have a few hooligans, granted many are lower risk than others, but there has been something seriously wrong with the arrangements for that game tonight.

A Celtic V Rangers, Liverpool V Everton, or City V United game has an equal potential for trouble (see City V Celtic), but rarely does see it at this level, why ? because the policing/stewarding is right, and the intelligence on the potential is good (the City V Celtic was also understimated, and look what happened). Somebody somewhere underestimated the risk tonight, and I'm sure a lot of innocent people will have suffered as a result, hopefully a lot of arseholes will also have got hurt/arrested too.

it was drawn weeks ago,, it was always going to happen... should have been played behind closed doors... let them do what they want outside on the streets..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.