WEURO22 Final Winners England 2 v Germany 1 AET 31st July Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done girls.
Wish Alex Scott would get on with the celebrations rather than the preaching. Its a proper kill fucking joy.
When is the best moment to promote the Women's game? England have just done what no men's team has managed for 56 years.

It's brilliant.

Incidentally, why did you call out Alex Scott rather than Ian Wright Wright Wright?

Really enjoyed this tournament. Womens game is evolving year by year. And the energy the players put in to the game is impressive.

England deserved to win it. Led by a Dutch manager from my hometown as well.

City players had a huge impact with Keira Walsh for me absolutely brilliant.
I posted the other day that Walsh was a passing genius. She just proved it with the assist for the first goal. Finish not bad either.

Absolutely chuffed to bits for The women's team, brilliant. Tight game, but in the end they came through. Hope this is a big shot in the arm to women's football. The way they celebrated was great...must admit, I welled up a bit watching them celebrate....gonna be taking my granddaughter to watch a few games...hopefully, Chloe will score a few more goals....also, big shout out to the crowds at all the games, and 87000+ today....brilliant!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.