WEURO22 Final Winners England 2 v Germany 1 AET 31st July Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC:
I'm buzzing me head off!" screams Ella Toone on BBC One.

You'd never guess she was from Manchester.

That’s because she was born in Wigan you daft twats.

So many people jumping on the bandwagon already. Facebook and LinkedIn already full of people spouting shit.

Well played England, fantastic stuff.
Bigger bollocks than the men that's for sure

It's been a great tournament to watch, a couple of the group games were dull but overall entertainment levels have been high and it's been great to see England go all the way.

I've really enjoyed how Weigman's gone about her business and I hope she sees it as a long term project.

City girls were incredible but special mentions for Walsh who is pure class and Kelly for the winning goal and iconic celebration.

51 years from the lifting of the ban to becoming European champions. The women's game's come on so much in this country and long may it continue to grow.

Got to admit, I was totally wrong about Mary Earps I thought she was a bad choice, but she's been excellent in every game. Well done to her.

And well done to all of them! Amazing stuff.

It's the moment to be generous (and I don't care if she is a United player, actually they need good keepers, that lot). She's had a hugely calming influence on the whole defence and, finally, the team. I thought she was a bit short for a keeper, frankly, but she's got superb positional sense and that does a lot to make up for it.
Her distribution isn't bad, too (o.k., she's no Ed, but who is?)

When is the best moment to promote the Women's game? England have just done what no men's team has managed for 56 years.

It's brilliant.

Incidentally, why did you call out Alex Scott rather than Ian Wright Wright Wright?
There's going to be plenty of interviews in the coming days where Alex can make her comments not when we should be celebrating.
Its like just getting married and calling out all your previous boy/girlfriends.

Plus slagging off potential promotors of the Women's game ain't a clever thing to do.

Wright's comments about fixtures I already commented on other posts but I'm sure you're trying to find a different angle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.