We've been shit before. We'll be shit again. So what?

iluvrobinho said:
I`m a 16 year old Irish girl and I can tell you that supporting City is possibly the hardest thing I`ve ever had to do. Not because I don`t love them, because I do, an awful lot. But because I attend a school occupied by rags and scousers. Girls who do not have the slightest clue about football yet still slag me off for supporting City.
The point is that, even though I have to put up with endless stupid comments such as `What was the score?` `Tevez who?` `Why don`t you support United?` from people who have not got the slightest clue about football. Despite this I love Manchester City and because I love them I have faith that we will come good. In a few years time we will be world beaters, the new United. Except so much more classy, so much more humble. We`ll still be us. And even if we do become shit again we can survive that. Because you know what? City fans are the best fans in the world bar none. This thread has proved that.

its good to see some of you younger fans knowing what it means to support city its not just about the winning of games and being successful (it would be nice though!).

iluvrobinho said:
I`m a 16 year old Irish girl and I can tell you that supporting City is possibly the hardest thing I`ve ever had to do. Not because I don`t love them, because I do, an awful lot. But because I attend a school occupied by rags and scousers. Girls who do not have the slightest clue about football yet still slag me off for supporting City.
The point is that, even though I have to put up with endless stupid comments such as `What was the score?` `Tevez who?` `Why don`t you support United?` from people who have not got the slightest clue about football. Despite this I love Manchester City and because I love them I have faith that we will come good. In a few years time we will be world beaters, the new United. Except so much more classy, so much more humble. We`ll still be us. And even if we do become shit again we can survive that. Because you know what? City fans are the best fans in the world bar none. This thread has proved that.
.[/quote]

C-L-A-S-S

iluvrobinho said:
what made you start supporting us? out of curiosity.

im a 16 year old boy born in manchester and now living in cheadle.
my family are city fans my and my grandad was a city fan and ill keep supporting city no matter where we are, if we were in the conference I still go

City Till I DIE

davymcfc said:
iluvrobinho said:

My Dad supported us. Basically, I had no choice in the matter. I don`t mind though, there`s no club I would rather support.

iluvrobinho said:
davymcfc said:

My Dad supported us. Basically, I had no choice in the matter. I don`t mind though, there`s no club I would rather support.
nice. get your city shirt on. looks charming on the ladies.

As it's been bumped I thought I'd make a small, true contribution to the thread.

I love Manchester City Football Club, do now, and ever shall do. Be we shit, be we ace, I love Manchester City football Club.

Im a 17 year old lad fom ireland and im always getting stick from man utd and liverpool fans and i juz have no reply to them i dont know what to say back. Do any of you young people get them same?

km09 said:
Im a 17 year old lad fom ireland and im always getting stick from man utd and liverpool fans and i juz have no reply to them i dont know what to say back. Do any of you young people get them same?
I just spit on them.

Do it. You know you want to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.