We've Got Away With It This Weekend

jrb

Only Chelsea and Arsenal gained any ground on us. The rest either drew like we did or lost.

It's now time for us to really kick on. Beat Wigan and hopefully beat Chelsea as well. Back in the mix as they say.

so did everyone else.. If anything, more so.

Hart had to make one save and we created 25 goal scoring opportunities. Optajoe reporting that Milner first ever player in the premier league to create 8 in one game.

We will take these chances 99 times out of 100.

Not wanting to dwell upon the game, as there is plenty of moan.. sorry discussion about that already, just saying. We're not the ones that should regard ourselves lucky after this weekend. Not at all.

jrb,with due respect mate..last games,spuds get humped by wigan,so do we by mackems.
the last game,spuds draw,so do we,and the rags.
we should be up about 3rd just now,after the dippers match,i thought here we go.
it never happened,yes we should shag wigan,
yes,we should have shagged blackburn.

CTID

You're right jrb. It was always gonna take us time to settle and we're just lucky at the moment that Liverpool and spurs have also stuttered at the start. I'd have liked us to have put ourselves a few points ahead of them whilst they've cocked up but there's a long way to go and I'm confident that once we get into the swing of things we'll start brushing teams aside.

We need to start winning though and the Wigan game is a great opportunity for this

Would take 4 from 6 straight away from those 2. Chelsea look good.
On Chelsea, remember that feeling of astonishment as we went 4-1 up at SB, on complete knowledge the footballing world was watching the Sky cameras? Loved that. Hope we do it again at home, but with us still settling in i'd accept a draw now.

The Fat el Hombre said:
You're right jrb. It was always gonna take us time to settle and we're just lucky at the moment that Liverpool and spurs have also stuttered at the start. I'd have liked us to have put ourselves a few points ahead of them whilst they've cocked up but there's a long way to go and I'm confident that once we get into the swing of things we'll start brushing teams aside.

We need to start winning though and the Wigan game is a great opportunity for this

This has got to be a major springboard, following a decent win in Austria on Thursday. This is the post of an optimist but I have to battle with the last five or six decades of City scores and performances, so . . . . . . . anything can happen!

let's have it right to start, 5 points from 4 games is rather poor return, bearing in mind we've played sunderland and blackburn at home.
but moving on, i agree, get santa in for sunday, he'l batter the centre backs of wigan and leave the fluent skillful play for tevez, which is what we've lacked as carlos just aint a lone striker, he drops too deep! simples.

feedthebell said:
let's have it right to start, 5 points from 4 games is rather poor return, bearing in mind we've played sunderland and blackburn at home.
but moving on, i agree, get santa in for sunday, he'l batter the centre backs of wigan and leave the fluent skillful play for tevez, which is what we've lacked as carlos just aint a lone striker, he drops too deep! simples.
It is considering last seasons start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.