We've got enough....

We have had bogey teams before,time to get over it

Klopp just happens to have the perfect style to beat our style. But our system beats more teams so they will beat us and we pick up the trophies.

We have players that were bought for Pep’s system and have been trained to play a certain way for 2 seasons. We can’t change for one game and neither can Liverpool when they meet the likes of United and can’t win.

So you writing Sterling off then? Mahrez will no doubt be a threat to Raheem's place, Bernardo too, but I think Mahrez will deputise as a striker, especially when Aguero and Jesus aren't available to play.

No, far from it.
I think Sterling is nowhere near his peak at present and another season under Pep may see him established as one of the first names on the team sheet. His flexibility makes him hard to pin down and I think we may see him rotating with Sane as much as Mahrez. To be fair he could quite easily play 40 games this season evenly split across the front 3 and I wouldn't be surprised.

Klopp just happens to have the perfect style to beat our style. But our system beats more teams so they will beat us and we pick up the trophies.

We have players that were bought for Pep’s system and have been trained to play a certain way for 2 seasons. We can’t change for one game and neither can Liverpool when they meet the likes of United and can’t win.
I don't worry about the dippers,they seem to have got into a lot of blues heads,we'll play them twice probably win 1 lose 1,they only raise their game for us and i can't see that changing next season

I don't worry about the dippers,they seem to have got into a lot of blues heads,we'll play them twice probably win 1 lose 1,they only raise their game for us and i can't see that changing next season

With the players they have brought in I expect them to be much better next year. Wouldn't dismiss them so easily.

So, just hope we don’t ever play them in key games or any other teams like this?

This logic from some of our fans and outspoken posters here is an odd one.

Pep wanted Jorginho for this purpose, specifically and those who wanted him made observations that also supported bringing him in.

Yes, we have Delph and gundo - hence part
Of why we decided not to pay - but Jorginho was seen as an ideal fit for a reason.

The idea that his addition would have been irrelevant because allegedly the entire team capitulated once (Isn’t it nearly every time?) I find mind boggling as it is the defenders and no 6 who need to be arguably the best/most composed on the ball.

I love fern but he is not as great against the high press.

The idea that 1 or 2 or maybe more in cup matches, is not worth caring much about smells a bit of - no disrespect- arrogance. Liverpool have strengthened immensely this summer. By far more than anyone else, whilst still need a keeper but they will be better. We are by no means going to surely run away from the pack again. If it’s close those games may matter, and hey have a psychological effect on the team.

I hope it all works out and we are going to get better as well I think, but that is a chink in our armour that gives Klopp an advantage we cannot sit back and ignore because it’s only “a bogey team.” Does any top club accept that?

So, just hope we don’t ever play them in key games or any other teams like this?

This logic from some of our fans and outspoken posters here is an odd one.

Pep wanted Jorginho for this purpose, specifically and those who wanted him made observations that also supported bringing him in.

Yes, we have Delph and gundo - hence part
Of why we decided not to pay - but Jorginho was seen as an ideal fit for a reason.

The idea that his addition would have been irrelevant because allegedly the entire team capitulated once (Isn’t it nearly every time?) I find mind boggling as it is the defenders and no 6 who need to be arguably the best/most composed on the ball.

I love fern but he is not as great against the high press.

The idea that 1 or 2 or maybe more in cup matches, is not worth caring much about smells a bit of - no disrespect- arrogance. Liverpool have strengthened immensely this summer. By far more than anyone else, whilst still need a keeper but they will be better. We are both no means going to surely run away from the pack again. If it’s close those games may matter, and hey have a psychological effect on the team.

I hope it all works out and we are going to get better as well I think, but that is a chink in our armour that gives Klopp an advantage we cannot sit back and ignore because it’s only “a bogey team.” Does any top accept that?
Do you really think we aren't doing everything we can to beat them? we don't change the way we play for 2 games a season,i think that is the point

We might be one step better from last year coz of mahrez add but liverpool have keita, fabinho, shaqiri and still going hard towards fekir, alisson and vida. Things are getting more intresting it seems.

We might be one step better from last year coz of mahrez add but liverpool have keita, fabinho, shaqiri and still going hard towards fekir, alisson and vida. Things are getting more intresting it seems.
All new players they have to bed into the prem except for 1,we are a drilled machine with players of all ages that have title winning experience,some of them 3 titles,we should fear no-one

All new players they have to bed into the prem except for 1,we are a drilled machine with players of all ages that have title winning experience,some of them 3 titles,we should fear no-one

Ofc we have advantage in that perspective... Just bit worried that they were team that had us in trouble except the red card one. I think we still lack that 1 world class defensive midfielder to make the team ready. We have not been best after title winning season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.