We've joined the elite now

Jaochs said:
black mamba said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
Dodgy pennos not given, clear read cards not given, retrospective action claims blagged away

I couldn't see anything wrong with the Kompany challenge that saw Torres crying out for a hopeful penalty .... all i saw was a defender determined to do his job , and he did it effectively ... Torres just got himself 'shut out'.

Nothing wrong? Come on now.

kompanyk.jpg

10 post in three years.SNIFF SNIFF !

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Jaochs said:
black mamba said:
I couldn't see anything wrong with the Kompany challenge that saw Torres crying out for a hopeful penalty .... all i saw was a defender determined to do his job , and he did it effectively ... Torres just got himself 'shut out'.

kompanyk.jpg
Looks like an elbow on Vincent by Torres to me....

Looks like a badly fitting shirt to me...

oakiecokie said:
Jaochs said:
black mamba said:

kompanyk.jpg

10 post in three years.SNIFF SNIFF !

What are you accusing me of?

Some good articles about. The excitement we create compared to the business like Rags. We are the Box Office team. More to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.