What’s everyone doing today?

After going out last night and getting in at 1, I was hoping for a nice lie on to rest my hungover head! My 8 yr old had other ideas and her Gruffalo mother won’t get up without making a huge song and dance about it so I’m currently sat watching Sam and Cat drinking a latte and titting around on my phone.

Beyond that my head isn’t clear enough to think of the rest of the day!

Was going to complain about being in work all weekend but after reading bluehammers post it pales into insignificance. Hope everything turns out well for you mate.

@BlueHammer85 sad news mate, look after each other.

Going to have a go at making pork pies from scratch after watching Johnny Vegas have a go last week & will find time to watch 2 live Biathlon races on telly.

After going out last night and getting in at 1, I was hoping for a nice lie on to rest my hungover head! My 8 yr old had other ideas and her Gruffalo mother won’t get up without making a huge song and dance about it so I’m currently sat watching Sam and Cat drinking a latte and titting around on my phone.

Beyond that my head isn’t clear enough to think of the rest of the day!

Sam and cat? What ever happened to classics like. Top Cat. Scooby Doo whacky Races etc

Taking my U10’s to 2 away games. 2 mornings spent trying to get a bunch of kids to listen, repeating “get goalside” “get your head up” “square it” “get back in your position” “down the line” and the classic “GET RID OF IT!”
Equal measures of frustration, tempered by moments of sublime ecstasy when they decide to play the way we’ve been trying for the past 2 seasons!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.