What’s everyone doing today?

My lad's home from uni. Got in at 7:30. Said hi, went to pub. Came in at one with his mates, drank all my beer. They left at 4.30. Might see him around 4 this afternoon and we can go for a meal assuming he's got no other plans.

@BlueHammer85 sorry to hear your sad news.

Taking the dogs to the park in about ten mins. Will be on the 3.pm train into town and doing early doors with the missus, and another couple of friends.

Nursing a hangover!

I too am feeling the effects of thinking drinking red wine and multiple double gins was a good idea. Turns out it wasn’t.

To make matters worse the Mrs has “plans” which I fear won’t centre around me lying on the couch moaning like fuck.

A “lovely walk” has been mooted, and she doesn’t seem to be up for compromise. It’s going to be a fucking long day. And longer walk.

Moral of the story, don’t agree to plans when you are drunk. Oh, and a bottle of red wine followed by double gins can be detrimental to ones wellbeing.

I'm well rough. Went out last night and had a bottle of 10% beer amongst other delights. I had a stash of beers that was meant to do for the weekend and I ploughed well into them when I got in and only have one left. I'm lay in bed feeling very sorry for myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.