What’s everyone doing today?

Swimming, football, aldi, park, and now 5 episodes of waffle the fucking dog. God damn you international break.

Marching (in spirit), coast road drive then an hour or so on Longniddry bents. Some stuff around the house then cooking up montaditos with Pringa washed down with a nice white.

You have to love third world countries. Corruption, lynchings and police dealing drugs is fine. But selling beer during elections? Oh no that’s just wrong.
well, allow me to educate you, in the 4 years I have been here I have never seen an argument in a bar, let alone mindless violence caused by pissed up wankers! The people here are far, far friendlier than the UK. the kids do not run riot, they are well behaved and mannered. corruption, se the EU, lynchings.. where? third world, economically, perhaps, socially this country could teach the UK plenty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.