What’s everyone doing today?

He does but bearing in mind he is an accountant it makes it very difficult as all the receipts blow away.

giphy.gif

Just back in from my enforced walk. Went to Coldingham Bay and walked the cliff path to St Abbs, where we fought the urge to have a chilled bottle of wine for all of 45 seconds, a personal best.

The walk, the sea air, meeting a few dogs and the wine in particular eased the hangover.

Getting a fire on now, dinner being made for me and on my couch about to go horizontal.

It’s not a bad day after all.

I echo the sentiments to Bluehammer and his Mrs.
Went to Coldingham Bay a few years ago in summer when driving back from Perth races, lovely place decided to check it out as at the time it was on SSN every morning (surf report). Well worth the slight detour to break the journey up & have a walk.

Went to Coldingham Bay a few years ago in summer when driving back from Perth races, lovely place decided to check it out as at the time it was on SSN every morning (surf report). Well worth the slight detour to break the journey up & have a walk.

The walk over the cove to St Abbs is worth it the next time you go. There’s a small cafe at the harbour that does good food reasonably priced and a bottle of wine for £14. Always a good idea to break up a long drive at a lovely place. There are so many places that are stunning on our island that we should all make an effort to see.

Can’t always be guaranteed the weather, but, that’s just the way it is and it’s not as if we don’t know what rain is. Being from the west coast it’s a fact of life. I still enjoy the sea in all weathers. Just wrap up.

Getting ready to go to Dunbar to catch the first of two trains to visit Glasgow with my mrs and meet my son and his girlfriend for lunch and a couple of sherry’s.

He has invited us through and he has something to declare. My guess is either, his girlfriend is pregnant or they are getting engaged. Or both.

It’s beautiful out here but I’m sure my beloved city it will be pissing down. Still, he’s paying for lunch so I’m sure I will be ok. My eldest son is also going to pop in before he goes to work later.

Decided on the train so we can both have a drink. Leave the car at Dunbar and as the Mrs is driving I will be providing the in car drunk singsong which I know makes her day. :)

I’m not even going to demand a fee which shows you how lucky she is to have me. I’m all fucking heart me. Known for it.

Might have a wander up the fallowfield loop, scrotes with lump hammer permitted, is a nice walk through Abbey on the Hey, Gorton and Leve culminatung with a pint on wilmslow rd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.