What’s the best musical you have ever seen?

Hate musicals, but got free tickets once to watch Lion King, breathtaKING, a great show for the kids.

Hate musicals, but got free tickets once to watch Lion King, breathtaKING, a great show for the kids.
I was in New York with Mrs Mist, brilliant city, the bars, restaurants, everything was even better than I expected....
Except when she dragged me to that. Did you have kids with you ?

Now I'm not a big fan of musicals at all...but I did see the Lion King on Broadway in New York many years ago and I must admit it was brilliant. The amount of work that must've gone into the production was pretty amazing.

Now I'm not a big fan of musicals at all...but I did see the Lion King on Broadway in New York many years ago and I must admit it was brilliant. The amount of work that must've gone into the production was pretty amazing.
See my post 2 above. According to Mrs Mist you just havvvve to see a musical on Broadway, yes OK but why that one

Back to the Future was brilliant. A mix of Huey Lewis and the news only hits and fantastic special effects.

The music was arranged in a typical 80s pop synth and a traditional 50s musical style depending on where the scene was set. Right down to a late 80s acid house music style song for Doc Brown big number.

And it had a real delorean in it as a bonus.

See my post 2 above. According to Mrs Mist you just havvvve to see a musical on Broadway, yes OK but why that one
Ha. Well it was 2002 when I went, was a family holiday. My mum wanted to go, I was dragged along as a reluctant teenager and (I can admit now) secretly enjoyed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.