What’s the most alerts on Bluemoon you’ve ever had

gordondaviesmoustache

and the reason?

Me? A pitiful 8. A mixture of responses to what I’d posted on a couple of threads. Nothing too racy.

Have you done anything to warrant a ridiculous number of alerts?

btw The amount of time you spend in here will play a part too, of course. Has anyone come back after ages to find something they posted went Bluemoon viral?

11, think it was when I annoyed the right wingers on here amd they all responded en mass, plus a few other tgreads quoted at the same time.

Depends how many numpties ive pissed off for trivial reasons, probably 582 if finsa are online

The most is probably when i used to send merry xmas pms to the regulars, sadly gave up on that when certain people couldnt look beyond their fantasy grudges and be magnanimous and gracious and the place splintered, and then sue dying took the heart out of it
Yeah, sorry about that.

Depends how many numpties ive pissed off for trivial reasons, probably 582 if finsa are online

The most is probably when i used to send merry xmas pms to the regulars, sadly gave up on that when certain people couldnt look beyond their fantasy grudges and be magnanimous and gracious and the place splintered, and then sue dying took the heart out of it
I never got a merry xmas pm you bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.