What 7 would you drop?

Michael Corleone

Swapping Kolo's samples with Wayne Bridges'
For me it would have to be;

Theo Walcott - Awful.
Barry- Just because of the injury. (Would definitely be in mine if fit)
Carrick - Why is he even there?
Heskey - No comment.
Huddlestone - Makes too many mistakes.
SWP- Like the guy, but like AJ more.
King - Scored against Mexico, but was horrible in defence- Vela ran rings around him.

What would yours be ?

Warnock, it's him or Baines, and despite the latters poor performance I still rate him slightly higher.

Upson - Poor this season, Dawson deserves to go.

Walcott - I'd rather take Linford Christie.

SWP - Better than Walcott but still not good enough.

Carrick - Regressing badly.

Parker - Not needed if Barry is fit.

Heskey - Scored a fraction of the goals the other strikers have, not realy needed if Crouch is going. Not a fan of Darren Bent but he knows where the net is.

It's not simply a case of dropping the 7 worst players. You have to think about the balance of the squad. Warnock or Baines will be dropped (we wont take 3 left backs). SWP will be dropped, he has no chance. Parker will be dropped. Huddlestone will be dropped if Barry makes it. Unfortunately, Carrick will get the nod over Huddlestone, even though he's the inferior player. He plays for the rags, you see. I actually think Heskey will go, and that it will be Bent who gets axed. I think Fabio will want some cover for Crouch. Upson or Dawson will be dropped. I hope it's Upson. It is 100% certain that Walcott will go to South Africa. He shouldn't, but we all know he will. Lennon will also be going, as will Joe Cole for his experience and versatility. Gerrard will probably be used as a left winger. Milner also provides cover on both wings, and is a cert to be going. As you can see, there are plenty of players to play in the wide positions, and i can't see any of the ones i've just mentioned not going. Therefore, with this in mind, and thinking about the balance of the squad, i fear Adam Johnson will be the 7th to be axed.

I know you asked who I would drop, but that seems irrelevant, as it's what Fabio will do that matters.

I think it will be:

Upson
Warnock
Parker
Huddlestone/Barry (depending on Barry's fitness)
SWP
A. Johnson
Bent

That's my prediction.

these guys are not upto it......

walcott:: no brain,doesnt look up to see the pass!!

baines:: not upto standard,poor awareness,gets pulled out of position!

johnson: too soon for him,there will be more chances!

carrick:: same as baines not upto standard,no influence in midfield!

king:: liability,too slow,knees are fooked.its a pity but it would cost us!

bent: absolute rubbish,shouldnt even be in the 30!!

ferdinand:: no brainer,nil football,no form,slow,not a leader,will get owned by speed merchants,and bully boys..

scott parker is a shoe in,if barry comes up short,huddlestone is not showing at the moment, take players that have shown some form this season,its a pity for king as i think he is class,but we all know those knees are gonna let him down in the end........

Defoe -Just can't cut it on the international scene

Upson - Dawson Better

Carrick -Not good enough (This is echoed by rags)

Huddleston - Not mobile enough. Would be a great centre half though.

Carragher - He made his bed, he has also had a poor year.

SWP -Form hasn't been good enough

King - Too much chance of him getting injured, making it a wasted place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.