What a beautiful morning it is!

What a fantastic day it is to be a Blue .
Feel like i have won the lottery !
My next door neighbours are a liverpool fan (who has remarked a couple of times of disgust at citys spending & got no history) & the other half is a utd fan lol!
Think i will be whistling Bluemoon for a few weeks when i am in my garden pmsl!
Now just for Real Madrid to beat the dippers in the Champions League .

I hope I’m still around in 2032 for our next final day 3-2 dramatic win. I’d only be 64 but at the rate I collect cancers…. Fingers and toes crossed that I’m here to see it.
Well I won’t be around then. 74 in a week and not exactly in robust health. But but but I can die a happy man…4 titles in 5 years, that is insane. After all those years of dross, we are now the best. The best, mmm sounds good. And the rags in disarray!
Oh I never felt more like singing the blues…..

Divine Intervention ?
Called at my sisters this morning to see her baby granddaughter and talk about the match. When we went 1 0 nil down she went in the kitchen as she was getting too stressed her raggy husband who was desperate for us to win to stop Liverpool shouted to her we were losing 2 0. She went back in the TV room and picked up a picture of our late niece a south stand season ticket holder. Looking at the picture she said " right Emily sort this out ". Five minutes later we are three two up and heading for the title. Coincidence, makes you think anyway ill take help however it comes. CTID, and possibly beyond.

Just about to get to Liverpool Airport for my flight back home. Wearing my 125 shirt. Should be fun. There were quite a few Irish scousers on the flight over on saturday afternoon, so I'd imagine a good few of them will be on the flight back. So, if you hear of an aging, handsome bloke being flung from a plane over the Irish Sea......
Had a couple of Evertonians shake my hand. Pretty much cold shouldered by their neighbours, but hey ho. I'll get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.