What a beautiful morning it is!

My dad just told me that Owen said before the game that Read Madrid were good, but they had not faced “the best team in the world” who would hammer them. This is why the majority of the country are enjoying their pain. This season they have been the most arrogant club in English football history, and I include Ferguson’s United.
They’re unbearable. The bollocks they spout is something to behold. At least United would just be unbearable with their bragging after they’d won stuff but Liverpool are unbearable with their bragging before they’ve even won it, or lost it haha.

I don’t have close enough experience of other sets of fans from other leagues to know if there are any other sets of fans like them. Maybe Celtic and Rangers fans are the same in Scotland, only our Hearts mates on the forum could tell us that; but Liverpool’s supporters live with their heads in the clouds. They're utterly deluded, and the biggest set of weirdos you could ever find.

Everything that comes out of that club is just delusion. That “It Means More” tagline sums them up. In their eyes they can never do any wrong, nothing is ever their fault, all their players are the best players in the world in their position, their manager is the best in the world, they never spend any money, they’ve got the best supporters and the best atmosphere, they believe everything they do or achieve means more to them than it means to other clubs and sets of fans.

I think you're being very unfair to them because this means more to them than it does to the fanbases of every other club in the country.

It says in the news, 'is this our 1937 moment?' Well of course it is. We were Champions then too weren't we? Such a pity we don't have any history!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.