What a bell sniffer

stony

"We'll still get fourth"

CamdenSpurs said:
For the simple reason of the form of those around us. Man City have no team spirit and have lost faith in Mancini. Everyone knows he's going in the Summer. And they have a much tougher run in than us. Our game at their place will hang over their heads like a noose.

CamdenSpurs said:
City's Fixture's

20 March A Chelsea

03 April H Sunderland

11 April A Liverpool

25 April A Blackburn Rovers

01 May H West Ham United

07 May A Everton

14 May H Stoke City

22 May A Bolton Wanderers

TBA Spurs H

Show me the one easy game they have there? If you told me they'd only get another 8 points this season, I wouldn't find it hard to believe. May only get 1 point in the next 4 games. If they go and beat Chelsea tomorrow, well, fair play to them, can't see it though.

CamdenSpurs said:
If anyone is in any doubt that we will finish above City then I urge you - if you can - to just watch the teams coming out for the start of the 2nd half in the "CL Play Off" against City last year. Mancini is sitting there, a nervous wreck, staring into space and rocking his head back and forth like a demented monkey in a zoo. Is it any wonder we came out and bossed them for the rest of the game, with a manager like that? A year on and he's still the same concussed and confused man. "Inglish a footballa is er not like da Italian football... " Yeah, he gets it but he really doesn't get it at all. He's the Italian Juande Ramos. And he'll end up in the Ukraine too.

CamdenSpurs said:
Another thing to not underestimate the impact of the Champions League. Forget all this extra games nonsense. Imagine our players going to the Bernabeu and - whatever happens - how much that will inspire them to make sure they make it back there again. Imagine City players turning up to play Kiev in Europe, only to find a half empty stadium - neither top tier of both main stands had a single person in them! - all that would have done would be to have inspired them to do is think: "What the hell am I doing at this silly little club! A wart on the end of the nose of Manchester United. I'm out of here next year - off to join a proper club!" That's what Tevez, Dzeko and Silva must all be saying to themselves.

And all the time, their minds distracted by the banner at Old Trafford counting the eons since they won anything at all. ANYTHING AT ALL! It's a disgrace for them to be in the Champions League, without fans or trophies. The whole of Europe, the whole of the World, in fact, is willing us on to keep them where they belong - in the purgatory of the Europa League. They will become the greatest laughing stock in world football that has ever existed!

As usual, Spurs fans above their station acting like they're a hugely successful club when in fact they are huge underachievers just like us. The difference is they delude themselves into thinking they're an all important team while we know we're not yet but have the prospect of being one.

would like too see spur's run in, with games against Chelsea & Arsenal still to come i think ?

they are proper miffed that we are the most likely threat to the established top 4.

they are desperatly holding on to our coat tails.

shame.

Spuds run in:

Saturday, April 2 2011
Wigan Athletic - Tottenham Hotspur (15.00)

Saturday, April 9 2011
Tottenham Hotspur - Stoke City (15.00)

TBA
Manchester City - Tottenham Hotspur

Wednesday, April 20 2011
Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal (19.45)

Saturday, April 23 2011
Tottenham Hotspur - West Bromwich Albion (15.00)

Saturday, April 30 2011
Chelsea - Tottenham Hotspur (17.30)

Saturday, May 7 2011
Tottenham Hotspur - Blackpool (15.00)

Sunday, May 15 2011
Liverpool - Tottenham Hotspur (15.00)

Sunday, May 22 2011
Tottenham Hotspur - Birmingham City (16.00)

I'd expect nothing more than bile filled hatred.
I don't know why anyone would bother to seek this stuff out.
They're hardly going to be full of praise for us.
They're shitting themselves.

I don't really see his comments as that bad. He doesn't really come across as arrogant, I just see him making a point that he believes they will finish above us. We both have tough games remaining, and I think we'll both be watching each others results probably more than our own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.