What a bell sniffer

Both run ins look pretty similar to me, both got Chelski and bindippers away. Only then they have us away and the Arse at home.

I sure they would have expected to be only 2 points behind with a game in hand after the weekend. So a good result by the boys today and we'll be quids in.

Don't mind his comments but whats he doing on the City forum.When we are the laughing stock of the World and their a great club with loads of fans.

malg said:
I don't really see his comments as that bad. He doesn't really come across as arrogant, I just see him making a point that he believes they will finish above us. We both have tough games remaining, and I think we'll both be watching each others results probably more than our own.

Another thing to not underestimate the impact of the Champions League. Forget all this extra games nonsense. Imagine our players going to the Bernabeu and - whatever happens - how much that will inspire them to make sure they make it back there again. Imagine City players turning up to play Kiev in Europe, only to find a half empty stadium - neither top tier of both main stands had a single person in them! - all that would have done would be to have inspired them to do is think: "What the hell am I doing at this silly little club! A wart on the end of the nose of Manchester United. I'm out of here next year - off to join a proper club!" That's what Tevez, Dzeko and Silva must all be saying to themselves.

And all the time, their minds distracted by the banner at Old Trafford counting the eons since they won anything at all. ANYTHING AT ALL! It's a disgrace for them to be in the Champions League, without fans or trophies. The whole of Europe, the whole of the World, in fact, is willing us on to keep them where they belong - in the purgatory of the Europa League. They will become the greatest laughing stock in world football that has ever existed!

None of that is anything to do with our respective run- ins.

BlueMo' said:
malg said:
I don't really see his comments as that bad. He doesn't really come across as arrogant, I just see him making a point that he believes they will finish above us. We both have tough games remaining, and I think we'll both be watching each others results probably more than our own.

Another thing to not underestimate the impact of the Champions League. Forget all this extra games nonsense. Imagine our players going to the Bernabeu and - whatever happens - how much that will inspire them to make sure they make it back there again. Imagine City players turning up to play Kiev in Europe, only to find a half empty stadium - neither top tier of both main stands had a single person in them! - all that would have done would be to have inspired them to do is think: "What the hell am I doing at this silly little club! A wart on the end of the nose of Manchester United. I'm out of here next year - off to join a proper club!" That's what Tevez, Dzeko and Silva must all be saying to themselves.

And all the time, their minds distracted by the banner at Old Trafford counting the eons since they won anything at all. ANYTHING AT ALL! It's a disgrace for them to be in the Champions League, without fans or trophies. The whole of Europe, the whole of the World, in fact, is willing us on to keep them where they belong - in the purgatory of the Europa League. They will become the greatest laughing stock in world football that has ever existed!

None of that is anything to do with our respective run- ins.
Right, I'll have to come clean here and state that I didn't read all of his post, I only read the first few and couldn't see anything wrong - so thanks for the correction. What a fucking arrogant tosser! Why can't he just be fucking happy that they made the CL themselves. He sounds more like an Rag. Therefore, apologies to all above - you were right, he's a fucking tosser of the highest order, and I hope they get fucking humiliated by Real Madrid.

Comes as no surprise,the level of hatred towards us has increased the more cash we have spent.I remember when Chelski used to receive the same kind of unwanted attention.

To be fair to him he was just trying to be upbeat to all the foamers on a Spurs forum? He got abis shitty regarding the half empty stadium and the thoughts of our star players but opposing fans do that.

They are all the same when it comes to trying to do City down.

Today's Mail on Sunday has

'Champions League qualification is the minimum requirement and that will be thrown into serious doubt if they are unable to replicate last season's thrilling 4-2 win at Chelsea.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1367976/Manchester-City-set-entice-Mourinho-10m-year-deal-Jose-wants-dream-job-Manchester-United.html#ixzz1H8ez7JqK'" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... 1H8ez7JqK'</a>

City are four points ahead of Spurs with a better GD, so even if they slipped up today how could that be considered as throwing things into serious doubt. Especially when you consider that Spurs game in hand would be the outstanding match against Arsenal.

I really think City have an easier run in.
Spuds have to play teams scrapping for there lives whereas we have majority of games against mid table

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.