What a blood@y great season this is.....

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
So here we are, Man City in March worrying about other teams getting into 4th place in front of us, is this right aren't we suppose to be playing out the remainder of the season from mid Dec onwards.
Instead we have 4th place to fight for and a CL place, the little matter of: Villa, Everton, Utd, Spurs to play at home in front of full houses as well as a couple of good away days to look forward to.
Yes we have spent but it could have all gone wrong, 4 defeats in the season upto now, a semi final appearance.
I think it been great up to now and can't wait for the coming weeks to unfold, plus the fact there some great games to watch not involving our team over the next few weeks.
Overall not been bad has it.

bluewigmcfc said:
not bin bad but could have bin better?

Not been bad but could have been better yet could have been worse, pretty much like any other team.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
So here we are, Man City in March worrying about other teams getting into 4th place in front of us, is this right aren't we suppose to be playing out the remainder of the season from mid Dec onwards.
Instead we have 4th place to fight for and a CL place, the little matter of: Villa, Everton, Utd, Spurs to play at home in front of full houses as well as a couple of good away days to look forward to.
Yes we have spent but it could have all gone wrong, 4 defeats in the season upto now, a semi final appearance.
I think it been great up to now and can't wait for the coming weeks to unfold, plus the fact there some great games to watch not involving our team over the next few weeks.

And to go all season un-beaten at home. (fingers crossed)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
And it just got a whole lot better. Well done lads today, now carry it into Weds Big one.

This season has been the best for a good few years, we have been hard to beat, and at times including today, played some great football. I know fans on here go overboard with good wins or bad defeats but this season has been exellent so far.
For me this season is only the start, the next 4 or 5 years could be out of this world for us blues, lets enjoy the ride.

CITY FOR LIFE said:

overall its been great, thats despite we have done our level best to fuck it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.