What a blood@y great season this is.....

bridgeblue said:
This season has been the best for a good few years, we have been hard to beat, and at times including today, played some great football. I know fans on here go overboard with good wins or bad defeats but this season has been exellent so far.
For me this season is only the start, the next 4 or 5 years could be out of this world for us blues, lets enjoy the ride.
Very true in deed.

Its a thrill... every games means something special for us this season... its really been the best season in a long time... we are very hard to beat... and thats both home and away... with this season under belt we will be even harder to beat... the squad will have had a full season to learn each other... with a few additions in the summer this is really exciting times the next couple of seasons...

But i also have to say that Premier League really have a great season...3 teams fighting to win it this far into the season... 4 (5) teams are competing for 4th place... the cups have had great thrills to them when the big teams lost early on...

I say this truly is an amazing season in many views...

Come on City grab that 4 th place...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.