What a crap day yesterday

What's even funnier, is his story doesn't make sense. He said

"Had a few beers in town and arrived at Mary D`s at about 3.00 pm,ready for a few more.No problem until a twat on Security decided I`d had to much pop and refused me entry"

He didnt even say he was refused entry to the stadium, were all just presuming that's what he meant, because he then said

"So I trudged back to Mary D`s to watch the game on me tod,whilst my 7 other mates were watching inside the ground"

Come on mate, you were fucking arseholed weren't you!

What the F is this doing on the bluemoon page this is just a knobhead telling the world he made a twat of himself get the wanker in the celler pronto.

I think i'll be using "had all my faculties about me" in the future<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:57 am --<br /><br />
dawlish dave said:
What the F is this doing on the bluemoon page this is just a knobhead telling the world he made a twat of himself get the wanker in the celler pronto.

Is that Dawlish Dave or Brawlish Dave?

This guy sounds hilarious! Do you do Christmas party's? What a comedian<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:59 am --<br /><br />This guy sounds hilarious! Do you do Christmas party's? What a comedian

You lost £50, your glasses, your crutches, you were refused entry to the ground and you say you weren't pissed? Yeah, okay! Pfft!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.