What a little ****....

bassman said:
It's just we're paying most of his wages still. If they stump up the millions needed then i don't give a shit about him. Laters.

Surely that's the club's fault though, that we're still paying X amount of his wages.

Your right ric but is it only till the end of their season we pay his wages?. He's still under contract for a few years yet, so either get him back and play or he'll put a transfer request in. Who would want him on that sort of money though?

bassman said:
Your right ric but is it only till the end of their season we pay his wages?. He's still under contract for a few years yet, so either get him back and play or he'll put a transfer request in. Who would want him on that sort of money though?

Very true, and I hope he comes back although his comments suggest otherwise. If he really wants to leave then he'll have to take a hit on his wages. The same applies to the likes of Ireland and Tevez. You can moan about your lot, but other clubs willing to pay the same whack are few and far between. As they will soon discover.

So true and it makes you wonder do these players realise what they've got with us?.

Don't post very often as prefer to observe, but have to have my say on this little cnut.
One of the most memorable days of my life was spent watching sky sports news for 12 hours solid and ending up with robhino playing for city and bacon face having to make a dash to ringway to meet flop.
Loved Rob that day but now think he is a cnut.
We need to come down on him like 10 tons of bricks, otherwise this could happen again n again.
Sure abu dhabi did not come about by short ass pricks tellin them how to do business so feel we are in good hands.
The futures city, the futures blue.<br /><br />-- Sat May 22, 2010 12:57 am --<br /><br />Don't post very often as prefer to observe, but have to have my say on this little cnut.
One of the most memorable days of my life was spent watching sky sports news for 12 hours solid and ending up with robhino playing for city and bacon face having to make a dash to ringway to meet flop.
We need to come down on him like 10 tons of bricks, otherwise this could happen again n again.
Sure abu dhabi did not come about by short ass pricks tellin them how to do business so feel we are in good hands.
The futures city, the futures blue.

A big talent with an ever bigger gob to match. He is a clueless wanker and thinks he can do and say what he wants. Disrespectful prick. I think we could still get 20M for him and cut our losses. In an ideal world though I would like to see him rot and freeze his bollocks off playing for our reserves.

kriskrak said:
Don't post very often as prefer to observe, but have to have my say on this little cnut.

-- Sat May 22, 2010 12:57 am --

Couldn't agree more.

Coudln't agree more.

Seeing as we're saying everything twice ;)

If we were to let this little turd out of his contract, you can bet your life that he'll shit on Santos the same way he's trying to shit on us & a year from now he'll be playing in Spain or Portugal or Italy & we'll look even more stupid.

The bloke is a liar & a shithouse. The vid on the OS had him saying to his team mates: "I'll be back" etc etc "see you soon". Now he's telling Santos what they want to hear. If he comes back he'll tell us he was misquoted & he loves us. Horrible horrible little git.

Get as much out of him as we can, even if it means he can't kick a ball again without a court case. We should not take this at all.

Cant hack it in England?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cayJSUTMlOA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cayJSUTMlOA</a>

Nuff said..

we were the idiots with him. we should never have given in to him and let him go in the 1st place. his dad started the crap before he left, think it was just after he got injured. we should have made him stay he would have had to perform and get on with it to get into the world cup squad. or we should have put in his loan agreemnent that we could bring him back whenever we wanted, then at the 1st moan about city, stick him on a plane back to england and shove him in the reserves and tell him to say goodbye to his world cup dreams.
we basically have the power to ruin his career, and i think we should bring him back to perform for us or we do ruin him.
the club needs to do something about this or they will get players thinking they can do the same. too many players will come for the money and not put the effort in. Im sure this is why he was not liked by many players.

tbh i want him back and play him in the middle, he is the creativity that we have lacked this season. I would just make it clear to him, we own him, he's going nowhere other than the reserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.