What a little ****....

100%manc said:
This is my will. It's a title that I haven't won

Here is a TITLE for you oh great one . . . . . . . . TWAT

now piss off and go play in your shit league where you can be oh so great.

Oh and by the way, the day me and my 4 year son was brought into the dressing room to meet you . . . And you TUTED and said " I do not have time for this" then walked away to go get your massage . . . . . I really wanted to punch you in the head you overpaid spoilt little shit.

oh dear let it slip,

You could have been great but you decided you already was and turned into a twat.

Says it all really 100%!!

We should order him back to the club and if he refuses we should sue his arse off and then lets see how much he enjoys his homeland.......with no fooking money !!!

its such a shame. when he signed for us he was like a god to me. i was so excited. and when he scored on his debut we all went mental. it was magical. as he has proved in the last year that he is a complete turd monkey. let him rot in the reserves the cheeky prick.

I said on here at the start of the season that we'd see very little of Rohinwho over the period upto the world cup and I was proven right. I also had him sussed as an imature, selfish, egocentric flake, who will always let people down. It's amazing how much abuse that got me yet now it's the common attitude towards this turd.
There were so many on here that fawned over him so much that they were so desperate to dismiss any negative comment attributed to him as "lost in translation".
Never again should we invest so much in so little!

I don't mind admitting I fell for it hook, line and sinker. WHen he arrived (along with the Sheikh's money) I was absolutely delighted that at last we were able to capture a 'marquee signing' like the loathesome scum had been doing for decades and decades. I honestly thought Robbie was the new Messiah and I was the proudest man on planet earth to think we'd got him.

I feel differently now (sigh!).

mancitypj said:
Blue Smarties said:
Keep him, don't give him what he wants. Make him play in the reserves. Bring him on once for the last five minutes in a Prem game at home, let us boo him then sub him off for a youth play.
Absolutely spot on. He's a spoilt brat, Let him rot.

This
Do not cave into him
force him back and if he goes awol recoup his wages in fines every week but we hold his registration so he will be unable to play for anyone

we have his contract and can recall him after world cup if he doesn,t come back he will be banned from all football . and he a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.